The MBEF Business Advisory Council (BAC) allows our Executive Board to update our business partners on MBEF activities, solicit feedback on various subjects, and provide our business leaders with timely school reports from the District Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent in charge of finance.
Our Business Advisory Council meets twice a year for breakfast meetings.
We find our business partnerships invaluable to building a community that is committed to keeping our school district one of the top-performers in the state. If you are interested in becoming a member of our BAC, please contact MBEF Director of Business Development Margo Thole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Advisory Council Members:
- Rick Bagley, MBUSD Asst. Superintendent of Finance
- Peter Barbara, Wells Fargo Private Bank, El Segundo
- Jill Brunkhardt, Chevron, El Segundo
- Mary Ann Chory, Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach
- Tiffany Clyne, Grandpoint Bank, El Segundo
- Marsha Mathias, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Manhattan Beach
- James O’Callaghan, Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Cindy Ertman, RPM Mortgage, Manhattan Beach
- Jack Gillespie, South Bay Brokers, Manhattan Beach
- Phyllis Glock, Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach
- Valerie James, Manhattan Village Mall, Manhattan Beach
- Michael Keegan, Manhattan Bread & Bagel, Manhattan Beach
- Sherry Kramer, Continental Development Corp., El Segundo
- Russ Lesser, Body Glove, Redondo Beach
- Katherine McDonald, Time Warner Cable, El Segundo
- Mark Maruyama, Prosum Technology Consulting, El Segundo
- Dr. Michael Matthews, MBUSD Superintendent
- Janine Hamner, Waste Management, Los Angeles
- Mischa Rytz, SWBC Mortgage, Torrance
- Paul Silva, Beach Reporter, Manhattan Beach
- Rod Spackman, Chevron, El Segundo
- Jim VanZanten, South Bay Brokers, Manhattan Beach
- Mary Ann Varni, Downtown MB Business & Professional Assoc.
- Bob Weiner, Weiner Associates, Manhattan Beach
- Mike Zislis, Zislis Group, Manhattan Beach