The MBEF Business Advisory Council (BAC) allows our Executive Board to update our business partners on MBEF activities, solicit feedback on various subjects, and provide our business leaders with timely school reports from the District Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent in charge of finance.
Our Business Advisory Council meets twice a year for breakfast meetings.
We find our business partnerships invaluable to building a community that is committed to keeping our school district one of the top-performers in the state. If you are interested in becoming a member of our BAC, please contact MBEF Director of Business Development Margo Thole.
Business Advisory Council Members:
- Jill Badolato, Dealer.com
- Rick Bagley, MBUSD Deputy Superintendent of Finance
- Jill Brunkhardt, Chevron Products Company
- Linda Buchanan, Cobalt Mortgage Inc.
- Isela Buenabad, Bank of Manhattan
- Keith Burton, Northrop Grumman
- Mary Ann Chory, Northrop Grumman (retired)
- Tiffany Clyne, Grandpoint Bank
- Cindy Ertman, RPM Mortgage, Inc.
- Jack Gillespie, South Bay Brokers
- Elizabeth Griggs, Manhattan Village Shopping Center
- Janine Hamner, Waste Management
- Jeff Horn, RBC Wealth Management
- Lisa Jacobs, Beach Reporter
- Michael Keegan, Manhattan Bread & Bagel
- Sherry Kramer, Continental Development Corporation
- Russ Lesser, Body Glove
- Fernando Linares, City National Bank
- Marsha Mathias, Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Michael Matthews, MBUSD Superintendent
- Susan Moulton, Waste Management
- Ken Riesz, nrg El Segundo
- Chandra Shaw, Trilogy/Downtown MB business & Prof. Assoc.
- Lori Tostado, Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Van Zanten, South Bay Brokers
- Kelly Stroman, Downtown MB Business & Professional Association
- Bob Weiner, Weiner Associates
- Mike Zislis, Zislis Group Restaurants/Hotels